One of the best addresses for those who want to make the right choice for healthy teeth and perfect smiles is undoubtedly the Bursa Vizyon Dental Polyclinic.
In Bursa Vizyon Dental Clinic stands out as an address where you can always trust the quality of service in terms of both healthy and aesthetic teeth. Bursa Vizyon Dental Clinic has always been successful in making smile designs for its customers and continues to do so. When it comes to dental health in Bursa, it is one of the first centers that come to mind.
Tooth stands out as an important limb for human. However, the importance of our teeth cannot be limited to this aspect alone. A beautiful smile is important for every human being and it is a great privilege that we have perfect teeth. In short, it is of great importance that our teeth have an aesthetic structure as well as being healthy.
In this respect, laminate porcelain crowns appear as an important application. What is the contribution of Lamina porcelain crowns to our teeth?
What is Laminate Crown?
Lamina porcelain crowns have an important role in the restoration of the aesthetic structure of the teeth. A lamina tooth is a process of coating the front surface of the tooth with a fine porcelain with a slight abrasion or without any abrasion. It has the feature of being the least loss of dental tissue in dental aesthetic applications.
What are the Advantages of Laminate Dental Applications?
Today, laminate porcelain crowns provide important advantages to the patient in the most preferred dental aesthetic applications. These;
– Natural, transparent aesthetic appearance best porcelain application,
– Providing treatment without disturbing the existing natural structure of the teeth,
– It is a minimization of the factors that cause the formation of tooth color which may cause an unwanted appearance such as calculus, coffee and cigarette stains on the teeth thanks to the porcelain surface that contains a smooth structure.
– Adhesives used in bonding process during application have a very strong structure. In this way, the laminate crown on the tooth does not fall automatically. However, the laminate crown can be separated from the tooth by diamond milling.
Does Laminate Crown Have Disadvantages?
Laminate crowns are completely aesthetically oriented. Because of this feature, it is important that both the technical and artistic aspects of the dentist performing the procedure are very strong. Laminate crown application, which is performed with this subject in mind, is important for achieving an excellent result. Otherwise the result may cause complete frustration patient. For this reason, making an informed and correct decision about the choice of place that makes Laminate porcelain application in Bursa is of great importance in reaching the desired teeth.
Who Can Have Laminate Crown?
– People who are not satisfied with their tooth shape and want their teeth to have a more aesthetic appearance,
– Patients with multi diastema teeth ( Gaps between teeth)
– Individuals with genetic defects in the structure of their teeth,
– Patients who want to correct the crooked tooth structure,
– In case of abrasion or breakage in the front teeth,
– Laminate crown may be used as an alternative or complementary to the treatment during the orthodontic treatment process.
– Those who frequently apply teeth whitening due to cigarette and coffee consumption and are in search of a definite solution,
– Patients who make a smile design in line with the recommendation of the dentist,
With this application, patients have the opportunity to have both healthy and aesthetic teeth that look much more perfect.
Bursa Vizyon Dental Clinic